- Scope of privacy protection policy
- Collection of personal data, handling and use
- Whenever you visit this website or use the services provided, we will require your personal information to proceed for the specific/ certain purposes and functions, this website site will not use your personal data for other purposes without your permission.
- This website will retain your name, email address, contact information and logged time when you use the interactive features such as s mailboxes and surveys.
- For general browsing, the server will automatically record logs including IP address of your connection devices, Log time, Browsing history and clicked data records, These records are only for internal use for our further site service references and enhancement and will never be published to third parties.
- In order to provide accurate and better services, we will collect data via surveys and analyze the results for our studies and research. In addition to the internal research, we will publish the statistics and investigated results if necessary, but not any personal information.
- Protection of Data
- The host of this website is equipped with firewall, anti-virus system and other related security equipment and the necessary security measures to protect the site and your personal information using strict protection measures. Only authorized personnel, who have signed confidentiality contract, can reach your personal Information. Any data leakages will be subject to the relevant laws and regulations
- Any event that it is necessary to entrust other units such as a third party to provide services as a result of the business needs, this Site will also strictly require its compliance with the obligation of confidentiality and take the necessary inspection procedures to determine that it will comply.
- External Link related to the site
- Share personal information policy with a third party
This website will never provide, exchange, lease or sell any of your personal information to other individuals, groups, private enterprises or business corporation , but with legal basis or contractual obligations.
The foregoing is not limited to:
- By your written consent.
- The law expressly states.
- To avoid the danger of your life, your body, your liberty, or your property.
- Cooperate with a public or academic institution, based on the public interest, for statistical or academic research, and the information is processed by the provider or collected by a person who does not recognize a particular party by disclosure.
- Disclosure of your personal information by means of a website management unit in order to identify, contact or take legal action when you are acting on the Site, violating the Terms of Service or may impair or obstruct the rights of the Site and other users or cause any damage to any person.
- Benefit your interests.
- When this website commissioned by the manufacturer to assist in the collection, processing or use of your personal information, the outsourcing company or individual will be well supervised and managed.
In order to provide the best service, this site will place and access our cookie on your computer. If you do not want to accept the cookie, you can set the privacy level as ‘HIGH’ in the browser function item you are using to reject the write of the cookie , but this may lead to some of the features of the site cannot be displayed normally.